Gee, time for another monthly update already. I can’t believe it’s the end of January. I am pretty worn out so I’ll keep this post simple with a few quick stats:
- Over 27″ long
- 15 lbs. 12 oz. as of last week
- Two lower teeth
- Fuzzy “baby bird” hair growing in- not sure if it’ll be brown or blond though
- Reaching for toys but occasionally leaning too far and toppling over
- Not crawling but she did scoot a little last weekend. She hates being on her stomach!
- Enjoys standing with our assistance
- Eating “stage 2” foods and seems to like most everything we give her. Peas included.
- Still not sleeping well…ugh. We haven’t slept for more than 4 hours at a time since the holidays.
- Daycare germs are thriving in our house- last week it was RSV and ear infections, and now both Eric and I have colds
- I swear she’s trying to say “mama” 🙂
- Current favorite toys- rattle, measuring cups, teething ring and my foam roller
That’s all I have time for. ‘Till next month!